Thursday, September 4, 2008

Week 13

Hi friends! Not much new to report for this week. I had my second doctor's appointment and all went well. So far I have gained 7 pounds total, my blood pressure was great, and I'm feeling much better. Everything is right on track. The best part of the doctor's office visits are the dopplar they use to hear the heartbeat. She found it right away and it was going strong in the 150's. Last time we had our ultrasound it was in the 140's...I guess it was a little excited that day. We are pretty much just working and sitting around waiting to see what is going to happen with all of these hurricanes. We are getting ready for the big move. We're excited about a new place. Hopefully all of our stuff and our family will make it there safe and sound. Like I said, nothing new to report. Check back in soon!

1 comments:

nataliegourley said...

So I finally found your blog! And you guys are the cutest ever! I am so excited for you! Your going to be wonderful parents! It was great to catch up the other night! I miss you