Saturday, September 6, 2008

Week 14

Well I'm a little ways into my second trimester and feeling much better. I get the occasional wave of nausea (especially with smells) but it usually goes away quickly. We finally heard from the Navy and the packers are coming Thursday the 25th and then they will load up all the boxes and our furniture on Friday the 26th. I guess I'd better call the hotel on base and book a room for that weekend. Ed's last day of work is on Tuesday the 30th so we will be living in a hotel for awhile. I'm sad that we will have to put the puppy in a kennel because she HATES it. We are excited for a new adventure and looking forward to making new friends. Hopefully they will have a house ready for us when we get there. If you want to see where we will be living you can go to this website: http://www.patrickfamilyhousing.com/ On the website you can find virtual tours of the inside and the floorplans. We are going to be getting floorplan 3-C. If you go under "New Home Concepts" you will find it. It's a neighborhood that is occupied by all military families, but it is not on base. We don't like to live on base because you feel so secluded. At least this way we are in a "normal" neighborhood and all of our neighbors will be in the same boat as us. Most of them will be younger with kids and won't have their families nearby for support. I'm hoping to find people who share similar interests as us. It would be really great to find someone who is pregnant like me so we could go through it together. It's always nice to be able to talk to someone who understands what you are going through. I guess we will find out in a few weeks. Here is my latest picture. We took it last night before I went to work. I'm really starting to pop out now.

0 comments: