Sunday, September 21, 2008

Last Night at Work :(

I have to put up a little post to say my goodbyes to all my nurses at Wolfson. I can't believe it's been a whole year already. My first job as a nurse was awesome and I will never forget the things I've learned and the people who taught me. I want to thank everyone who worked my last night with me for making it so special!! I'm really going to miss all of you guys! Here are some pictures from our "party" at 2:00 am. :)
Here I am holding my beautiful and delicious cake!

Thanks 99 year old mean Publix lady for your shaky writing on my cake! JK!

Carrie carefully cutting my cake into HUGE pieces. :)

Kirsten waiting patiently for a piece of cake.

Lindsey and Amy all smiles after cake and goodies!

Night shift has been a lot of fun and I will miss everyone!! Thanks for making my first job so great! :) XOXOXO

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Scottie! Love your site, what a great way to share such an exciting time with friends and family! It was wonderful to see you Saturday! Thanks so much for stopping by. The baby pictures were so cool!Teddy grahm is soooo cute! :) I hope that the move goes smoothly and you and Ed are settled in soon. Take care and know we love you! -Aunt Ruthann(waiting patiently to become a great-aunt!)