Friday, December 26, 2008

Week 30

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!! :)

Well this week was pretty hectic. It started off pretty rocky when I had my second glucose tolerance test and was told that I failed the fasting blood sugar. So now I have to test my sugars 4 times a day for a week so they gauge whether or not I need medication. Very nice thing right in the middle of the holidays when the BEST food is around. We'll see how that goes after the week is up. We had a very good Christmas. My mom, brothers, and sister came down to visit and we all just hung out, ate food, and played with all of our new stuff. It was a good time! We woke up Christmas morning and opened presents...here are some pictures.


Christmas Tree
Here is our tree with all of our presents on Christmas morning.

Here is a picture of each person opening presents...
Caroline

Will

Mom

Andy

Ed

Hope

Me

Later on Christmas Day after all our presents were opened and we had showers we decided to go to the beach. It was a nice day, warm enough for shorts and t-shirts. Here are some pictures.


It was so nice to have everyone down at our house. Ed and I are so grateful to be able to spend Christmas with each other...FINALLY! :) It's hard to believe that next year it will be Baby's First Christmas. We will have a 9 month old!! Crazy! We can't wait!

0 comments: