Saturday, December 6, 2008

Week 26

Clemson vs USC

The big game that we wait for ALL year!! This weekend we had friends over and it was a lot of fun. We cooked a bunch of food and I baked a cookie cake and cupcakes that Ed and I decorated. My personal favorite was the "house divided" cookie cake. It was pretty and delicious. Ed decorated the USC cupcakes (he says he is not a pastry chef). I baked red velvet cupcakes so that the insides were garnet. For Clemson I made orange cupcakes and put tiger paws on them.
We got some cute pictures that day. My jersey barely fit my big belly and Hope wore her jersey and Clemson collar.
We had a great time and Clemson won once again so Hope gets to keep all of her Clemson stuff for the year. :) Just for the record, the beer I am holding in the first picture is Non-Alcoholic. Kind of tastes disgusting, but I had to feel cool and use my Clemson coozie. It was a fun day. After the game we played Rock Band and had a singing contest. Crystal was the big winner. She is the Rock Band singing Champion! Good times!

1 comments:

Becky said...

You look so good! Not too much longer and you'll be able to hold what's in your belly! Pretty crazy! Hope you guys have a fantastic Christmas!