Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Welcome Everyone!!

Hi everyone!! If you're here you probably got my e-mail. I have secretly been working on this blog for a couple of weeks now. I didn't want to tell everyone about it until I had it ready and I'm still getting used to all of the features. Since most of you are probably looking at this for the first time I figured I would give an update on everything that's happened so far. Ed and I have been to 2 doctor's appointments and so far everything has checked out perfectly. All of my bloodwork was fine and all the tests the doctor did were normal. We had our first ultrasound and it was the neatest thing I have ever seen. Since we had the ultrasound at 9 weeks (that is still super early in a pregnancy) you can't see a whole lot. It kind of looked like a gummi bear. I will try and get to a scanner so I can post those pictures up with the rest of everything else. I hope everyone will continue to check back and read about what we are doing. Our lives have not been the most exciting since we can't do much fun stuff anymore. For example, tonight is a typical night. We are staying in and eating icecream. I think that by the time this pregnancy is over we will have tried every kind of icecream in the store. We have tried almost half of all the Ben & Jerry's flavors. Tonight we're sampling Chocolate Fudge Brownie and ONE Cheesecake Brownie (yeah I was craving chocolate). We'll let you know how it goes. :)

1 comments:

Emily said...

I had to write and tell you about my two favorite flavors:

1. Everything but the....
2. Half-baked

I am quite the ice cream connoisseur, so you'll have to let me know what you think once you've tried them! I'm glad you're doing well and only partly jealous :-)

Also, do you mind if i link your blog to mine? If you want to keep it amongst just your friends/family that's cool too.