Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Week 11

Well it is officially week 11 and I am starting to feel a little more normal. The nausea/vomiting is waning and there are even days I feel great. I am excited that I have a little more energy back because I was starting to feel pretty useless around here. Ed was doing everything and I felt really bad about it. Here is my latest picture. We take them every Wednesday before I head to work. The changes are not very noticeable to the naked eye, but my pants are definitely getting smaller. Our favorite thing to do around here is eat since we can't do much of anything else. This Thursday we have to go to Jacksonville to get some bloodwork and a special ultrasound that helps to detect genetic defects in pregnancy. It is new testing that is being done and we are excited that it is covered by our insurance. We are excited to get an inside view of what our baby is up to. Last night we watched a movie called "In the Womb." It was a documentary of all the things that happen through a pregnancy and the footage in the film was incredible. Well it's about to pour (hurricane Faye is coming) so I'm going to get off the computer. We will write more after our appointment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth and Ed (and Baby too),
I am really so happy for both of you! I couldn't think of two better parents. I am super excited for you both. I love the blog. I hate that we are so far away and love being able to check on you!

Becky said...

Congratulations!!! That's so exciting! Casey and I are really happy for the 3 of you! I love blogs...it's so easy to keep up with people. We'll check back often!

www.beckyandcasey.blogspot.com