Sunday, August 3, 2008

Week 9

I am now in the 9th week of pregnancy according to my own calculations and the theme of this week is morning sickness. I think it should be called the pregnancy flu b/c that's what it feels like. Basically I start each and every day feeling tired, achy, and on the verge of vomiting. It's all I can do to get something in my stomach which lately has just been coming right back up. Poor Ed, he has been cooking some of my favorite foods and all of his efforts are returned to the porcelain god. Yesterday he woke me up around 3:00 (I had worked the night before) with some surprises. First he had pancakes with blueberries and strawberries mixed in. Mmm...I love pancakes. He made them like the ones at IHOP and he even had a variety of syrups on the table. It was DELICIOUS, but unfortunately only stayed in my stomach for about 5 minutes. The next surprise was that he had cleaned the house while I was asleep which was awesome. Then...he opened the garage door and there was my car...washed, waxed, and detailed with a very sweet card. I have the best husband ever. He is so patient and kind through all of this. I am very lucky!! :)

1 comments:

Cbullock said...

Dear Ed and Elizabeth,

I have tried so many times to leave a message for both of you and cried until I had to stop... so here goes again....hopefully I will get through it this time. I am so thrilled and excited for both of you. What a blessing God has chosen you both to become parents. I know Elizabeth that you will be a very wonderful, caringand loving mother and Ed I know you will also be a very loving and a wonderful father as well. I am beyond thrilled and counting the days to become a Grandmother and can't wait to spoil, spoil, spoil !! The time will not pass quickly enough. Just remember that every minute is worth it and the love you will experience and will have for your child will be so very different than anything you have ever experienced before. I pray that God continues to bless both of you and your new family.
Love
Mom Cindy