Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Updated..Finally!

Whew! I think the page is finally updated!! After the move it took awhile to get everything caught up. We are finally settled into our house. We got our phone/internet/cable set up, email me for our home phone number. We are going to use that one primarily because we paid for long distance this time (I had a problem going over my cell minutes). Last week I had a job interview with Pediatric Services of America (PSA). I will be working with kids who have special medical needs, but in their own homes. I'm excited because it will be more personalized care than at the hospital. I'm interested to see the differences between the two jobs. I still miss my old job though and everyone I worked with. I start orientation tomorrow so wish me luck!


Last weekend we went out to Orlando for our friend DJ's birthday. There were 12 of us total and we went to this great Greek restaurant. The food was incredible! They let people dance on the tables and they started dances around the whole restaurant with the people. Here are some pictures...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, ready for another tummy picture! Its been 13 days! :)