Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Week 21

Well our stuff got here first thing Monday morning!! They brought it over in a huge van and it took most of the day to get everything moved into the house.

After the movers left we looked around and realized we had a lot of work to do. Not only did everything need to be unpacked, arranged, organized, etc. We had to call and get all of our utilities set up. It pretty much took most of the week for us to get everything settled, but by the end of the week we had everything under control. I had a job interview in the middle of the week with PSA and I start my orientation next Wednesday. I'm so excited to finally get back to work. I hate sitting around all day...it sounds like a great idea but after about a week or so it's not fun anymore. I'm excited about starting home health nursing. It will be interesting to see the difference between that and working in a large hospital. Back to unpacking...

0 comments: