Friday, February 13, 2009

Week 36

The week of the Showers...


I had been looking forward to this week for awhile...the Week of the Showers. It started off last Friday morning at the office of PSA Healthcare, my current job. The lovely Betty had planned a beautiful baby shower for me. It was so much fun! We had a gorgeous cake, fun decorations, and delicious food! She had some neat games and activities arranged...they had to get this tape and rip off a piece long enough to fit around my belly. We also decorated little onesies with paints. They turned out amazing. Here are some pictures from the party...

Fun Cake

Fun Presents!

Decorated Onesies! Thanks everyone!

Holly & Cathy


Brooke and I
Betty working hard!

Thank you so much Betty for this beautiful shower you arranged!! :) It was amazing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Love those onesies! They are so adorable. You've got some creative and talented friends on your hands.

Anonymous said...

Hello, I came across your site by accident and had to say "hi." Your site is adorable. I was researching PSA Healthcare and like i said came across your site. I am a new hire with PSA and was trying to get some more info on them. If you could be of any assistance in my search I would greatly appreciate it. It looks like you like your job and I would love to know from an employee what it is like to work for them. Thank you and congradulations! Sincerely, Deanna