Friday, February 11, 2011

Month 2

So this week has been terrible. Filled with CONSTANT nausea and then occasional puking. Lovely. On top of all that I have been so tired that I feel like I could sleep and sleep and sleep all day long. All of those people who love being pregnant must experience a whole different thing than I do because this pretty much sucks. I feel so bad because it is such an effort to play with Jack when I want to just lie around on the couch.

So that pretty much sums up my week. Hopefully the vomiting/puking will subside soon. On a funny note I had a dream that we went to our ultrasound and I saw three heartbeats. I say on a funny note because that will never happen. I told Ed about it and he laughed. Now I joke around and ask him if he's ready for the triplets. He was like, "If we have triplets we're getting a show...and it's going to be called 'What Jon & Kate Should Have Done'" Hahaha. Hilarious.

I have my first doctors appointment on February 24th. Woohoo! :)

0 comments: